Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Looking for a hole to crawl into

Yes, I know..I wanted kids. But can't they just go away when I am sick? Why can't a mom be sick by themself. When you are sick you just want to be alone and crawl into a hole and rest. But no...I have a sick 3 yr old as well. What does he want to do? Well he wants to be ON his mommy...all day. Ok, so I say lets snuggle. But he doesn't really snuggle...he climbs all over me. On my back, on my head. Usually elbowing me a few times in the head, kicking me in the gut then there is the occasional bump in the nose. This feels great when your nose is already throbbing. He can't sit still. I feel bad for the little guy, I really do...but I feel like crap too! He has literally been climbing me all day and I am so done! I am being more mean that I need to be but I am so crabby. Sorry J.

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

oh yes. that is fun! When me and Mad were sick and I vented about how crappy I felt to other moms you know what they did? They laughed and said "Mommies don't get to be sick. We have all been there.". I thought I would shoot someone.

So from one mommy to another: Feel better hon and I totally feel your pain. We should have a circle club. When one of us is sick, we get to ship our kids to eachother so the sick mommy gets some rest!