Friday, November 30, 2007

Dr. for me too!

So I did go to the Dr. today as well. I got the famous Z Pack. I don't have pneumonia but between the ears, nose and swollen nodes she thought I better take something. We had a party tomorrow night I was looking forward to. Looks like I will be staying home. I was going to send Tom alone...but he tells me he thinks he is going down now too. Great the whole house will be sick. Fun! Yuck. I think the antibiotics are already making my stomach funny. Bleech!

This goes down as a very bad week! Not the way I planned on kicking off the holiday season! Oh well what can you do. Maybe next week it will begin to look a lot like Christmas (say like the song. cheesy..yes..I'm trying)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It's seems like so many people are getting pneumonia. One of the little boys in our daycare was in the hospital with it over the weekend. :(