Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Uneventful Happenings

Well there really hasn't been much going on around here. I didn't leave the house this weekend. I was outside a bit working on yard clean up, but I didn't go anywhere. Sunday T took J out for quite a while and I SO enjoyed my time in the house just doing things for me. It seems during the week I am either doing business work or things around the house. Sunday I had the laundry done and the house looked fine. So it was me time. I have gotten a little bit of a bug up my butt about working out. I don't enjoy it, but I have gotten on the tread mill a few times. Hopefully I can keep something up. I am just so out of shape from doing nothing. So not flexible. It is really SO sad. So if I can just do a little something a few days a week hopefully I can feel a bit better about myself. We shall see!

J was still whining this morning about not wanting to go to school, but the teachers said he did just fine. I have his conference on thurs. I am so curious to see what they have to say. I know he is well behaved because he comes home with his stamp every week. I just want to see what they have to say about his learning.

Oh tomorrow I am taking J to the eye Dr. One day last week we were in the kitchen. I won't go into the story but what came out of it was he couldn't see the green numbers on the stove clock. Then I did a bit of a test and I think he is nearsighted. (frowning) I want my baby to be able to see, but glasses at 3.5 yrs old??? Poor kid. I called the Dr to talk to her before I made the appt and she said that when she first saw him last Sept. she noticed a bit of farsighted. (scratching head) But then she said it isn't uncommon for it to switch...really? Seems odd. But I guess we will know tomorrow. T just went to the eye Dr. too. Great...spend money on glasses for both of them. We just got done spending hundreds of dollars on new clothes for T. Who does this all at Christmas??? Oh ya and he needs to bring his car in for brakes to. UGGH

Let see...what else...well, ok, how is Thanksgiving next week? I am having it like always. I haven't hardly begun to think about it. I do have my turkey though. We are going to an indoor water park on Sunday for a night with my BF Karen. It should be so fun. We haven't done anything much as a family because of the business. It will fun to be with another couple too!

I can't believe I will be putting out Christmas decorations in two weeks. UGGH! I love it and have gotten excited seeing some of the stuff in the stores. But I am already starting to feel the x-mas stress build up. I am having our large group over for holiday dinner. We usually all go out but this year I came up with the idea to have it at a house (my idea..my house) then cater it and everyone bring what they drink and their share of the catering cost. We will have to see how it goes.

Well I guess I need to get something on the table for dinner!

No comments: