Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for my wonderful family and the love and support they give.

I am thankful for my son. Without the miracle of adoption he wouldn't be here today. As much as I get irritated, he is the joy of my life.

I am thankful for my husband. He is loving, caring, supportive, and understanding. I love you!

I am thankful for my health

I am thankful for my beautiful home

I am thankful for all my friends. A woman needs her friends.

I am also thankful for all my cyber friends. Many of you I have had for years and you are big part of my life. I am so lucky to have found you.

Now I need to go finish getting ready!! Don't eat too much!

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

I hope you had a wonderful day!