Friday, January 4, 2008

I pee'd on the dog!

Warning...TMI post!!

"Mom I got to go poops"...as I heard from the laundry room. So as usual I stop what I am doing to open the bathroom door, put the potty seat on the toilet, pull down his pant and place his butt on the seat. I then resume the switching of laundry. Then I hear "mom I pee'd on the floor AND the dog!" You did what???? I go in..pee all over the floor...all over the side of the dog...as the dog is now licking the pee off the floor. MMMM tasty. He said he was so sorry. J had a REALLY bad habit of peeing when he is pushing out #2. If he is busy pushing..he couldn't possibly push his peter down into the toilet. That is too hard I am told. So we have the fountain of pee! Now what was the dog doing there? Well following the scent of course. My fault I guess for not closing the door!

So I rush to get the dog out of there. I grab a clorox wipe quick and just get the side of him quick. Then grab the stuff to wipe off the floor cause I can't go in there without stepping on it. J is one of those that AS SOON as he is done if you don't wipe him right away he hollars at you to wipe him until you do. So now I am trying to wipe the floor as he is yelling "wipe me, wipe me". (starting to loose it) As soon as I wipe him he makes a run for it with his naked butt. Then I have to get him back into the the bathroom to dress and wash his hands.

So now I figure I have to wash the dog. He was due anyways. I wash him in the laundry tub. Then over the dryer and the water noise I hear..."hurry there is more, it's coming!" Well crap the dog is in the tub so I rush to do the routine...door, seat, pants, butt... I then hurry up with the dog as J is yelling at me to wipe his butt again. This time it was burning his butt...too bad cause the dog is soaked. As I am drying the dog I also get "I'm hungry mamma" I finally get the dog dry enough to let him go and go wipe the butt. The dog then runs to the carpet for his normal bath routine of tackling the towel...only to find me not coming and is just staring at me like what the heck..where is the fun and my treat?

OMG that just exhausted me...this all happend about 40 min ago. And I just had to stop so J could pee....again! Ahh the life of a mother!

4 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I am so sorry that I am laughing my ass off. I am sick as a..well...dog! and that made me laugh so hard that I have tears pouring out of my eyes. I do realize this will be me one day and I will NOT be laughing!

Unknown said...

I choked on my coffee reading this hilarious entry! J is so funny! :) Poor M.

Debi said...

This one is priceless!

Unknown said...

Ah, Ali... Yes, how I can relate to this. Tonight was the first time EVER that J even attempted to wipe his own butt. Amazing. And yes, the push so hard, I can pee on the wall... so familiar!
Love ya girl!
Heather