Thursday, January 24, 2008

Isn't it Purty!!!!

I love my new look! I want to send a huge thanks to my friend Suzanne for doing this for me. I was very indecisive and I am sure drove her nuts. So thank you for also being patient with me.

In other news....could it BE any colder!!. This morning I was debating whether I should shower because it snowed last night and the driveway needed cleaning. I decided I would wait and shower after I snowblowed. Then I came down and let the dog out. Man it was cold...so I checked my computer and it was -6! HUH! Then it said the high today was 8. No way was I doing the driveway...thank goodness it didn't snow a lot because now it will have to wait. So in the shower I went! I have a sore throat! These other people in the house (T & J) think that they can get the mommy sick. Remember guys??? Moms aren't allowed to get sick.

My mom picked up J from preschool today so I can get some work done. Woops...I guess I am blogging. Well I just got too excited because of my new look! Thank for watching him mom!!!

6 comments:

Debi said...

doobie

Debi said...

oops...don't know how that happened! Anyway, yes it's "purty". Very well done!

suzzcq70 said...

OOOOOOOOO! I love it, LOL!!

Auntie Ar said...

Your friend did a great job. It is very PRETTY!!!

Auntie Ar said...

Just checking a new acct.

azjenn said...

Love the new look. Suz is the woman!

Glad to hear J tried some new foods!