Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Weekend

Is not fun! J came down with a fever on Thursday after I picked him up from my moms. Looks like he got Daddy's flu. Friday his fever was 103! So he has felt like crap the whole weekend. I have been stuck in the house. I couldn't even go anywhere cause I have no money left for the month. Can't visit anyone cause they think I have cooties. I hope I don't get it!! I will probably take him to the Dr. tomorrow since he has had fever for 4 days and a pretty bad cough. Last time he had walking pneumonia! He probably won't go to school on Tues..which I will also have to cancel the playday with a boy in his class as well. It got cancelled last week because he was sick. Oh well.

Here are a few comments he got from TV (noggin)

I had TP in the hallway upstairs to bring down. When I was in the bathroom he took them all out and stacked them one on top of the other (like 6 rolls). When I came out he said. "mommy look...the leaning tower of toilet paper!" (this he would have gotten from Wonder Pets)

On Thursday he was talking to my mom about the two new foods he has tried and she was commenting on how big and strong it would make him. His comment to her was "aren't you impressed?" This I believe is from Moose A Moose telling Zee that his is impressed with something.

Speaking of the new foods...figures he gets sick right after and goes into I'm not eating mode. So now we are struggling just to get something in his belly. How does it go? One step forward, two steps back? UGGH!
Jack always wants me to pick him up. He is getting heavy so I try not to. Since he has been sick he wants to even more. He was wathing Dirty Jobs with T the other day. They were at an aligator farm. So now I have to pick him up all the time because the aligators are going to get him.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hope the fever is gone by now. Poor kid, and poor mom! Debbie

Earthchild618 said...

I hope he is feeling better!