Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh to be loved

So when you child is sick they are like Velcro. Stuck on you all day (for the last 5 days). They want you to sit with them and watch their shows with them. They snuggle, cough and wipe their snot on you. MMM. As the evening wears on you are anxiously watching the clock cause it is almost bed time. You need peace and everyone to leave you alone! You are trying to get him to put away his toys and get upstairs. Then your husband stops you in your tracks goes in for the grope, hand up shirt. Squeeze.squeeze...knead...knead..I now seem to have become a loaf of bread. I get the "oh I haven't done this is while" comment. Ya I haven't been touched in a while either babe! I stand there like a pole waiting for it to be over. Are you done yet? Can we get the kid to bed now, PLEASE?

1 comment:

Debi said...

Oh so typical......Always about the men!