Friday, January 11, 2008

Week Update

Has it really been a week since I posted? Opps! What the heck did I do all week? Lets see

Monday - Oh geeze...this was "I am the worst friend ever" day. The previous Friday I had talked to my BEST friend and her Grandma has past away. Well I thought about it for about 30 min and was gone from my brain. Monday morning I call her like I always do after the weekend and she didn't answer. So I leave her the "just wanted to see how your weekend was" message. I headed up to the shower and was thinking where was she at 9:10 in the morning..then the light bulb went off with a loud gasp from me. I rushed out of the shower and called her SIL (friend because of IVF and adoption). She was like I was wondering where you were last night at the WAKE! The funeral is today at 10...look at clock...it is 10:05!!! OMG, OMG...how do I fix this. She is my best friend and I wasn't there. OMG OMG. She mentions I probably still have time to make it to the cemetery. I call DH, he says the same thing. There was lots of craziness...but bottom line is I did make it. She was surprised to see me there and I was so upset with myself. She invited me to the luncheon. It was nice. I still doesn't make up for forgetting. That is SOOO not me. I am the planning, organized queen. There is no excuse.

Tuesday - Back to school!!! YEAH!!! Oh do I wish it was longer than 2.5 hrs. I did get my hair done...boy did I need it. I was starting to look a little skanky!

Wednesday - Yeah my cleaning lady came! House was a mess from Christmas. I also grocery shopped. What an exciting day.

Thursday - Yeah school again. Again, not long enough! LOL Then I thing we just hug around the house.

Friday - today was raining and a good day to just hang out at home. We played trains all day...fun stuff. My mom came by for a visit. She doesn't come over enough. We always seem to go over there. I love it when she comes.

Things with our businesses are starting to pick up a bit so I do make trips to the UPS store and USPS quite a bit too. We fit those in after rest time in the afternoon.

Wow that is my exciting week!

I also wanted to add some special prayers for my friend Stacey. She is not having an easy time right now. She had to go in for a few more days of Chemo and they really kicked her butt. She is so weak and sick from it. I feel just horrible and wish I could help her. With Chemo it gets so bad before it gets better. I pray she finds the strength to get thru this.

No comments: