Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Hope you all have a day filled with love and laughter!
J has a little party at school today. I am sure he is going to come home with a back pack full of crap! What ever happened to just the paper valentines that you give out. Now everything is a treat bad that we all spend to much money on and most of the stuff gets thrown away. With that said...yes I did do treat bags! LOL I didn't do one at halloween and was shocked to see so many from the kids. I really did keep it down though. Just a sucker, two chocolates and a small glitter pen. I always think that it is a great project for us to sort them and count them and put them together. I was wrong. I guess it is a boy thing. Or maybe becuase it was all hearts and pink. He just wasn't interested in helping. Then we also decorated some heart cookies yesterday...again would have rathered played computer games. I can't wait for a girl who will hopefully be more into these things.
Tom and I went out to dinner last night for our anniversary. It is Sunday, but he will be in Indianapolis at a trade show. We will be married 12 years. OMG!!!! We went to the restaurant that we ate at the night we got engaged. It was yummy!
Update on the amarylis. It is now 6 3/4 inches high. That thing is growing like crazy! It is however starting to get a little stinky. It is just a bulb in a pot with a few small stones. So it is a bit stagnet. PU

No comments: