Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Referrals

Congrats to everyone who got to see the face of their precious baby this month. CCAA took the nice info box away so I can't post it anymore. 8 days were referred this month. They are thru Dec 27, 2005. So close to closing out 2005. UGGH! Now they are all on Chinese New Year holiday so next month will probably be a smaller batch.

I also just read somewhere that November 2006 is out of the review room. So December is next! This news doest't really mean anything except that someone is at least looking at my dossier and it isn't collecting dust on a shelf this month! Once Dec. is out of review it means that our paperwork is fine and we can go in the "to be referred" stacks. There should be about 3 inches of dust on it before they get to them.

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

It is maddening how slow this goes....

Unknown said...

I've been paying attention to the news on the storm there. So sad. I'm so sorry the progress is so slow for a referral. I wish I could call someone and get you to the top of the list!