Saturday, February 9, 2008

Purse Party

I had a purse party last night. I was excited, but I am soooo picky with my purses. I like big purses and they have to have sections. I don't like the bottomless pit purses. Those make me nutso. So seeing as most of the purses don't have sections, I was having a hard time with it. In the end I did end up with one that didn't have sections (it was free). But then I thought I could get the pursse organizer..but they are sold out of them...why..because they were on Oprah. I tell ya if it is on her show..they sell millions. I had good sales so I was able to get two purses. One was Coach and one Kate Spade. I also got a Coach key chain.



I HAD to get the polka dot purse. I am so in love with polka dots now. It is a bit smaller, but it has sections and it is for going out without kids! I never buy anything fun. I mostly carry my big purse cause it fits snacks, a sippy, wipes (always need those) and yes I have a spare pair of Elmo underware in there. ROFL I probably can take those out. He is really past that phase.

Here is the organizer

Ya know I want the polka dot one! They say they are backordered, but it doesn't say until when. Damn that Oprah!

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I am loving the purses! I have a thing for Coach so I prefer that one (course, I have a thing for Coach but don't actually have a Coach b/c I have a tendency to destroy purses in record time). I had no clue about the organizer thing. Love it!

suzzcq70 said...

Very nice. What is a purse party?

Ali said...

They are all knock off purses. They are like home shows. You should have seen all the purses that were here. Gucci, Prada, Kate Spade, Coach, D&G. It was heaven!