Thursday, February 21, 2008

Honk Honk

So most 3 year old boys get curious about breasts...OK lets just call them boobs. Last summer he was really into them and was always touching them. He would press on them and say honk, honk, honk, honk. As bad as it was..it was funny! But then with the 12 yr old neighbor girl who has a decent pair on her...not so funny! Luckily I had given her a head up on it. Not his shining moment! By the fall he had gotten away from it. He only does it once in a while now, I am assuming just to get a reaction out of me.

Which brings me to Wed. If any of you happened to see Ellen you would have seen this...


If you live in a box and don't know that is Christina Aguilera and she just had a baby....yes she is breast feeding. Can you believe the size of those things? Also, why wear a top like that...please! I do just have to share the conversation....

“Are you nursing?” Ellen jokingly asked.
“I guess it’s a little obvious,” Christina laughed, as she looked down.
“It’s gonna be a healthy boy!” Ellen said.

ROFL


Anyway...on to my story... I was at my moms. She had turned a show on for J. When we were getting ready to leave he wouldn't pay attention to so I turned the TV to channel 5. Ellen was on and I looked up and said without thinking " holy boobs, mom you have got to come see these!" J giggled and said boobies! Like any kid would. So I go to the bathroom, come out and he is up at the TV. There is a close up of her like the one in the picture above and he has a hand on each one saying "honk, honk, honk, honk" Well I almost peed my pants. To see my son "honkin" a pair on the TV. Well now I thought I had seen it all. My mom was laughing so hard. Not a proud Mom moment!

3 comments:

azjenn said...

Ok that is HILARIOUS! She does have the great nursing boobs going on!

Earthchild618 said...

ROTFLMAO. I was home sick that day and saw that too. Those things look like they hurt like hell don't they?

Tracy said...

That is soooo funny! I am so laughing at (with) your little man right now!