Monday, February 25, 2008

Munchkin Monday

I have decided to start calling J-Munchkin and T-Mr. T in my blog. I realized that just putting their first initial is sometimes a bit confusing. I call him Munchkin all the time so it is only fitting. do I call him Mr. T...no, but it works for here!

We are getting more snow tonight! YUCK! I am soooooo sick of this winter. The fact that we may not have any relief for another month makes me crabby! I guess we really have been spoiled these last few years with mild weather.

The amaryllis is now 11 5/8 inches. That is 2 inches in a week! I have no idea when this thing is going to open or how tall it will get. Munchkin is getting impatient. He really wants to see the flowers. This kid really loves flowers and gardening. I bought him a whole kit for his birthday coming up in May. It has a snake/bug theme. I got the garden shovel/rake and gloves, cool lizard sprinkling can and bucket. He wanted to help me a lot last year. Of course this year he will probably not care! I tried to find the link at Target.com, but I am sorry, searching that site sucks! It is horrible. I can never find anything I am looking for at target.com.

I found out today that one of my best friends is PG with her 4th!!!! (OMG!) It was a total surprise to them! She said it happened the night of our Christmas dinner! (can you say too much to drink?) ROFL! We tried to get them to stay over that night because of the snow storm. Anyways...I am happy for them and wanted to shout out a big CONGRATS!!!!

What else is going on with me?? Nothing! Mr. T has really not been home. The business just released a new product so he has been working non stop from that. He took off a few days last week but was only home in until lunch then gone for the rest of the day and night. It has not been fun. Adds to my crabbiness. Munchkin misses his daddy. Plus because he hasn't been around we have been eating horribly. Munchkin was getting a bit better at trying things but I haven't even been cooking. I know I should be trying but why cook for me and him if he isn't going to eat it. I am in a rut!

Munchkin got the cutest haircut yesterday. I was going to take a picture of him today since no one has seen one lately, but Mr. T took the camera. Figures!

1 comment:

azjenn said...

Oh I wanna see a pic of the Munchkins haircut. Tell Mr. T to bring the camera back. LOL