Friday, February 15, 2008

The Monkey Story

So at dinner tonight Jack cracks a fart (such a boy!) so I said "you are such a monkey" This is the response I got....

"hey, don't call me that. I am not a monkey. Monkeys have tails. I don't have a tail. Monkey's use their tail to hang from trees. Does it look like I can hang from a tree? (I answer no) Trees can't grow in the house, silly. They are a plant and belong outside mommy. Trees get super tall (lifting arm in air showing me tall). They have the pointy things (he is making hand gestures of a pointy thing) that the leaves come out of when they grow. Some are big trees and some trees are little. Most branches are straight but some have branches that cruve like this (again making a jesture) I just listened in awe and shook my head. I didn't dare interrupt him, he was on a role. It is times like this you wish you could grab a video but know that getting up would ruin the moment. I love it when he rambles on with a story.

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

How freaken cute!

Unknown said...

You have a real chatterbox on your hands, he'd get on so well with David!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - dis boy's furry intelligent! He should have his own bloggie - hehehehe!

P.S. our Mommakitty is Susie (hope2bfamily, from FBA) and she's luvs yer bloggie graphics.