Friday, February 1, 2008

The Flu

Well I have the flu. I am achy from my head to my toes. I had the chills all day. Last night I had a 102 fever. I haven't had that in such a long time. Man I felt like my eyeballs were gong to burn out of my head. Even my gums hurt. I took some tylenol PM and went to bed. I woke up at 4ish in a complete puddle! ewww. Luckily I still slept good. Still so achy this morning. Not looking forward to another day stuck in the house with J. We are both so bored. He has started to act out and get really bossy. Have any of you ever noticed that your child seems to act different with on meds? J is on amoxicilian (sp?) he is just really acting out and I think it is the medicine. He was on a cold medicine a year ago that made him nuts. I wouldn't think that an antibiotic would do it, but you should hear how he is talking to me. Like it came out of nowhere. Yesterday the BM wasn't as bad as the day before, but he is still on watch! I have him in pull ups just in case he lets one loose! I don't know if I can keep him on the antibiotic for 10 days. I did call the dr. the other night and she said if it is really unmanageable, then go off of it.

We got a ton of snow last night. I think maybe 6-8 inches. It all melted a few days ago and here we are again. This is the wackiest winter!

We are invited to a friends house for Superbowl. I will have to see how I feel. Maybe I will just send Tom and Jack. I do want to go though. I haven't gotten out in a bit.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

No comments: