Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've been tagged by Cassie

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

Joy

J ~ Jovial - defined as...endowed with or characterized by a hearty, joyous humor or a spirit of good-fellowship. Sure that will work

O ~ Optimistic..ya right, me? Well I am a pessimist at heart. I know I need to work on that. I am trying to be optimistic that we will bring home our little princess by the end of 2009 or early 2010. I refuse to listen to some of the other rumors making it longer.

Y ~ Yo-Yo. My feelings about this adoption are like a yo-yo. Some days happy and can’t wait, some days just angry that it is taking so long. So days wonder why I am even doing it at all cause I can’t even handle the one I got.

Ok those were so lame…but I was tagged.

Ok I only have to tag 3 people. I tag
Krista – so you will get back to blogging
Ana
Suzanne

Sorry guys!

No comments: