Saturday, February 2, 2008

Old Movies

So if you were watching "Can't Buy Me Love" as I did last night, you probably wouldn't classify it as an old movie. It's not like you are watching a Cary Grant movie. But this movie was from 1987. That is 21 years ago. That is OLD!!!! I can't believe that I can say "oh ya, I saw that about 21 yrs ago" That is just insane. This getting old stuff is for the birds! There are so many things that hit me these days that happened over 10 yrs ago and it just ages me. Heck I will be married 12 years on the 17th. That is LONG!

Anyways...I always loved that movie and saw that is was coming on so I Tivod it. Patrick Dempsy was a cutie then and I always liked him after that movie.


Wow I just did a search on his name and the first picture I found was this one. The first pic is him from 1987 for the movie! He is dreamy!

I am feeling SO much better today. By late afternoon yesterday the achy went away. I just am a little stuffy now. I took J off the antibiotic. I couldn't handle the poops anymore. He need to get back to solid if he is going to go to school on Tues. The Dr. said it was ok. We go in next friday for a follow up to see if it went away.

Since I am feeling better we will be going to a friends house tomorrow for Superbowl. I am so excited to get out of this house!!! The kids will mostly play in their basement so we can sit in peace and talk like adults! Yeah!

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

I am glad that you are feeling better!

I can't believe it was 21 years ago that that movie came out.

There are a few 26 year old girls at my job and I can't stand when I talk about a show or movie and they weren't even born yet. Kind of makes me want to smack the young b@tches LOL.